We need advocates! Not everyone can buy art, donate, or volunteer, but YOU CAN still help us by becoming a POVA advocate. It's the easiest way to support us and our artists impacted by homelessness!
Become a POVA Advocate by:
- Following us and sharing our work on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Attending and inviting your friends and family to a monthly Art Stumble or exhibition
- Sharing our artists stories and artwork to disrupt the stereotypical narratives about people experiencing homelessness
- Inviting us to give a presentation or hosting a trunk show with your church, classroom, or small group and allow us to share our artists' work and stories
- Writing a blog post about your experience with an artist in our Artist Collective to letting us publish it on our blog